The official blog with links to the radio station itself which includes a blog and gallery of it's own.
Sunday, June 10, 2012
So this radio thing hasn't been as great as I would've liked. My station is still around, still playing random music but it isn't as good as it was when I started it. I still haven't figured out what is causing it to stop broadcasting but I haven't given up. That means that when I am on the air you get to hear great music but I have a lot of down time unfortunately.
Add that to the fact that life became exceedingly busy and the radio hasn't had much of a chance. Things will be rough the week of June 21-26 so please keep checking back.
I will start some special shows after that so please come by to hear those. Can't wait to be broadcasting for my loyal listeners. :D
Later for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment