Hey listeners,
It's DJ Ashley again. I just wanted to apologize for the hiatus and sporadic broadcasting this past week.
I became ill after coming back from my weekend away. Since then I have either been too sick to broadcast or do much of anything or taking care of my nephew.
Friday he gave a guest jock break while I had him and during that show. At this time I do not forsee any time that would not be broadcast except when I am asleep since I am still the only DJ at the moment.
Again I apologize and thank you for listening to ART Shuffle.
I am putting some ideas into concrete plans and hope to bring you some diversity to the station. A show dedicated to Pocketpumapets possibly, a show about the candidates in this years election as well as a 7 things of Kevin Bacon related show. I hope this will up my listeners as well as give me a chance to try new things and have some guests on my show.
I have added photos of me on my new photobucket account, ARTAshley. It includes a video of my nephew when he was my guest host and went on air as well as photos of him before he went on air.
Keep listening to ART shuffle to listen to the most unique station around.
No comments:
Post a Comment